What type of buildings would I live in as a LOWE Guardian?

Any type of property could be suitable for a property guardian scheme. We manage a whole range of unique and interesting properties to live in, such as: private residences, schools, student accommodation, care homes, libraries, offices, pubs, theatres, police stations, as well as flats and self-contained units.

return to faqs
Related Questions