LOWE Guardian Onboarding Process:
Our onboarding application process for LOWE Guardians consists of a series of actions that need to be fulfilled by both the LOWE team, and the person applying to become a guardian.
When applying to become a LOWE Guardian, there are requirements that must be met before approval. These requirements are:
– Guardians must be over the age of 21.
– Guardians must be in FULL TIME employment (no exceptions).
– Minimum £15k annual income (guarantors not permitted and no dependents/family members living together).
– Agree to all of LOWE terms and values (e.g., community values, fire safety, no pets, no smoking or illegal substances, 28-day notices and inspections).
– We meet and interview every guardian we take on. We only accept the most reliable, socially responsible individuals that are trusted to take good care of the buildings they live in.
– Confirmation of involvement with any charity or not for profit organisations, adding value to the community, will be an advantage.
Things to note:
- Applications can take 5-7 days to be approved, and any issues with your application will receive a follow up email or call, asking for further information.
- Once your application has been approved, you will then be sent our Welcome Email and login details to our online viewing appointments platform. From here you will be able to book onto viewings at all our vacant properties. * Please note that priority will always be given to key workers on the first week of viewings for all new buildings.
- Once you have found a property you would like to live in, in order to secure the room/flat you will need to pay the security deposit. Please note, your room/flat is not guaranteed until the security payment has been received and you will not be permitted to move in until we have received confirmation of the funds.
- We aim for a 7-day turnaround from the day you place your security deposit to moving in.
- Within those 7 days, we require a DBS check, employee reference and landlord reference. If you would like any further information or have any questions about this, please email us – email@example.com and one of the friendly team members will be happy to help!
- Once everything is complete, you can now move into your new LOWE Guardian home.
LOWE Guardian Off-boarding Process:
Our off-boarding process is an easy and straight forward process. LOWE Guardians who want to move out of their guardian property, only need to give us 28 days’ notice and then you are free to leave. Your security deposit will be reimbursed to you within the 28-day period.
If a landlord serves LOWE notice on a property, we will give you 28 days’ notice to find a new property and move out. Wherever possible we will help you move to another LOWE property within our network. The 28-day notice period is non-negotiable, and the property must be handed back in its original condition; any costs incurred by LOWE to clean, remove items or repair damages, will be divided between all remaining guardians and taken out of their security deposit.
For more information, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 856 0171 and one of the team will be happy to help.